Friday 26 January 2018

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 2018 week #5

Last week ended up being a bit heavy on the pasta, which was probably a subconscious move on my part because Sophie was in Italy on a school trip all week. She's probably had enough of pizza and pasta (although she seemed very pleased with the Nutella pizza that they had for dessert !) so I'll avoid those on this week's menu ! I have parent-teacher evenings on Tuesday and Thursday so I'll need quick options, or I could get the slow cooker working overtime. I also have a training day on Monday afternoon so everyone will be at the canteen or left to their own devices for lunch.

Saturday

lunch - The traditional Burger King visit

dinner - split pea & bacon soup

Sunday

lunch - a roast of some shape or form - probably chicken or pork

dinner - soup with the leftover meat, potatoes, veg & gravy from lunch

Monday 

lunch - canteen (training)

dinner - halloumi with couscous & roast tomatoes

Tuesday 

dinner - a carton of soup

Wednesday 

lunch - beefburgers or salmon burgers with rice & ratatouille

dinner - Thai chicken & coconut soup

Thursday 

dinner - pizza or smoked salmon bagels

Friday  

 dinner - chicken, veg & noodles stir fry

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Join in with the weekly meal plan bloghop !



3 comments:

  1. Yum salmon burgers sound good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a yummy week of meals, we have a roast on Sunday then a stew on Monday with the leftover vegetables potatoes and meat, I didn't think to turn it into a soup xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to do that too but got fed up with my son picking out the veggies - if it's all blended, he'll wolf it down and come back for more !!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...