Friday 3 March 2017

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 3/3


After a week of revisiting family faves that I can cook without recipes last week, I want something more challenging this week, so it's back to my bookmarked recipes !

Saturday

lunch - time for our traditional Saturday morning trip to McDonald's to ease into the weekend

dinner - I have a bag of broad beans in the freezer - so I'll be making some kind of soup with them - with bacon probably? Or mint? Google will tell me !

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner

dinner - leftover soup or smorging with whatever's in the fridge

Monday 

dinner - homemade deep pan pizza ... sounds simple enough but time will tell !

Tuesday 

dinner -  chicken biryani

Wednesday 

lunch - beefburgers with potato gratin

dinner - veggie pakoras with rice and raita

Thursday 

dinner - I still have a pack of duck breasts in the freezer - after going for Asian flavours last time, this time I want to try duck à l'orange - with mashed potato or is that not posh enough to go with it ?! And a veggie dish or salad

Friday  

dinner - Nepalese potato salad (aaloo ko achar) with salmon

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Join in with the weekly meal plan bloghop !





2 comments:

  1. Wow sounds amazing the pakoras sound lovely #mealplanninonday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love veggie pakoras! Sounds like a great week of meals. Thank you for joining in with #mealplanningmonday x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...