Friday 24 March 2017

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 24/3


As I write this menu plan, it's my final night in Norway. Tomorrow we'll be flying home and it will be nice to get back into some routine. I won't have made a shopping list for this week's shop though, so it will be a case of using what's likely to be in the fridge and freezer !

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner

dinner - homemade soup - pea and bacon maybe, as I know I have both in the freezer

Monday 

dinner - mince and tomato crumble

Tuesday 

dinner - chicken cau cau, a Peruvian dish which includes chicken, potatoes and peas, served with rice

Wednesday 

lunch - sausages, mash and beans

dinner - home made deep pan pizza

Thursday 

dinner - baked potatoes with bolognese sauce (or rice stuffed round courgettes with bolognese sauce if they survived my week in Norway)

Friday  

dinner - honey and soy salmon with noodles & veg

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Join in with the weekly meal plan bloghop !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...