Friday 29 January 2016

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 29/1/16

I have two parent-teacher evenings this week so I'll be handing over the reins to Madhouse Daddy on Tuesday and Thursday, unless I get organised and sort out something in the slow cooker.

Saturday 

lunch - spaghetti bolognese

dinner -  sweet & sour chicken with rice

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner of some shape or form

dinner - bagels with smoked salmon

Monday 

dinner - coconut prawn laksa

Tuesday 

dinner -  something from the freezer (I think there are some stuffed tomatoes, with a sachet of microwavable rice)

Wednesday 

lunch - tacos

dinner - Turkish fish fritters with wedges and salsa

Thursday 

dinner -  Slimming World Beef & Bean Hotpot (pinched from Shell Louise), prepared in advance in the slow cooker hopefully

Friday 

dinner - homemade soup

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday

Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

1 comment:

  1. Lovely meal plan... I hope this week doesn't prove to be too hectic! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...