Sunday 24 January 2016

Sunday weigh-in : A 1kg loss ! :)


This week's plans for getting out running again didn't quite materialise - my half day off was eaten up with an inset training day, Wednesday (my day off) was the day that Juliette headed off on her class skiing trip so there was lots of last minute running around and yesterday, I was dragged along to the sales by Sophie instead of getting out for a run.

Nevertheless, the week was quite reasonable for food, I've been listening to the Slimpod, walking lots and also trying out XLS-Medical, which are plant-based tablets designed to reduce the calorie intake from your food. I'll be telling you more about it in a few weeks when I can judge how I get on but first impressions are good - there are no side effects whatsoever, they taste of nothing and, despite me being hugely cynical, they quite possibly work. Who knows if this week's weigh-in is just down to good choices in other areas though?

Last week I weighed in at 88.8kg. My weight didn't move until near the end of the week but I spotted little signs - my coat feeling looser, my watch and ring constantly turning upside down - that showed that things were happening (this often happens with the Slimpod before the scales catch up, for some strange reason !). I was very pleased to jump on the scales for my official weigh-in and see 87.8kg - wahoo, down into the next kilo !

Positives of the week

- My coat is looser, my ring and watch keep going upside down

- I've just realised I've stopped polishing off the kids' leftovers

- I may not have gone running but I've been thinking about it and wanting to, which is already a good sign

- The badges are on the move again - from 5kg lost/50lb to go/11lb lost to 6kg lost/48lb to go/13lb lost

Current targets 

Last week's target :  Go for another run and fit in a Wii Fit run. (FAIL) BUT .. Keep listening to the SlimPod. Get into the 87's. (FAILED twice for the two weeks before, DONE this week !)


This week's targets : Stay in the 87's - aim for mini target 4. Get back on the wii fit and try to get in one long walk or a run.

Short-term targets 

(1) get back into the 80's
(2) get my "lbs lost" back into double figures
(3)  get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's
 (4)  get back to 87kg, my pre-holiday weight   
(5) get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
(6) get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
(7) get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
(8) get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 70kg.

START WEIGHT :93.7kg (BMI 34.8)
TARGET WEIGHT : 70kg (BMI 26)
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 88.8kg (BMI 33)
WEIGHT TODAY : 87.8kg (BMI 32.6)
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  5.9kg
STILL TO GO : 17.7kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -1.0kg

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)










Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods



20 comments:

  1. Well done, I haven't dared to get on the scales in a while. I keep thinking after we finish all the Christmas chocs, I'll go on a diet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still look very svelte and willowy in the photos you post so I shouldn't worry ! ;-) xxx

      Delete
  2. Wahoo for the loss! Wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent news and here's to you achieving your goals for this week - way to go, girl :) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yey! Well done on the loss chick! See those scales are budging! I take the XLS too and feel they have become more of a reassurance. Hope you are having a good week and thank you for linking up with #WeightLossWednesday xx Sim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the loss! :)

    I love the quote.. 26lb is almost 2stone... Wow! :D

    Thank you for joining in with #WeightLossWednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just goes to show that babysteps are the way to go :)

      Delete
  6. I love the feeling of being down into the next kilo, big well done. I am starting Orlistat which is similar to XLS, so I hope we both get good results. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a major boost when the numbers are on the move :) Hope you get a fabulous result too ... we can do this ! xxx

      Delete
  7. I have always been interested in XLS, but wondered if it would work, look forward to hearing more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A huge plus point in my eyes is that there are absolutely no side effects - I'm always dubious about these things upsetting your stomach and having your running to the toilet every 5 minutes !!

      Delete
  8. Well done, I love the motivational picture at the top, those half pounds certainly do add up! I look forward to hearing about XLS plan. Slimmerseeker Thursday will be live this afternoon x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...