Thursday 14 January 2016

#KitchenClearout : Schwartz Grill Mates Marinade In A Bag review


Delving into the back of my kitchen cupboard earlier in the week, I came across this Schwartz Grill Mates Marinade In A Bag. I'm pretty sure it must have come in a Degustabox because I don't remember buying it.


When I unfolded it, I was amazed at how big it is - it's huge ! Bigger than an A4 sheet of paper !


The instructions are simple enough. Open the bag, place meat inside, "massage" it, leave for at least 15 minutes or, for a stronger flavour, overnight, then cook it.


I emptied a pack of turkey fillets into it, squished it all about and left it for about an hour while I went to pick up the kids from school.


I then cooked it on the Optigrill. It was nice but didn't really have a stronger or better flavour than when I sprinkle soy sauce over it during cooking. It did make for lovely juicy turkey though.


Linking up with #KitchenClearout because this had been taking up valuable space in my cupboards !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...