Thursday 8 January 2015

My life in black + white ! #SureInvisible


I'm always amazed to see that companies constantly manage to reinvent and improve products that have been around for decades, like laundry detergent, toothpaste and deodorant. How many new unique selling points and variants can there be left to find?! Take Sure's new deodorant, for example. When they got in touch to see if I'd like to give it a try, I was expecting a nice new fragrance or some special glitzy packaging but nothing particularly gound-breaking. New Sure Crystal Invisible Black + White Diamond is rather clever though - it will protect your black clothes against white marks and your white clothes against yellow underarm stains so you can wave your arms in the air like you don't care, safe in the knowledge that your deodorant can be as discreet as a Tibetan monk who's taken a vow of silence !

Sure Black + White offers day long protection, keeping you fresh and dry no matter what your day entails, so Sure got in touch just before Christmas and asked if I'd like to get involved in their latest campaign and give you a glimpse of My Life In Black + White !


Well, we visited the relatives on both sides of the Channel over the Christmas holidays so this shot of the (black and) white cliffs of Dover sums up our festive season quite nicely. I love the seagulls that arrived in shot just as I took the picture !


Here's one of my dubious festive looks - in my defence, it was for a 50th birthday celebration and the black-rimmed diamante-studded glasses do fit in perfectly with the Crystal Black + White theme !


Here I am, minus the glasses and the party hat and looking slightly more sensible !


But Christmas is a time for families so here's a picture of The Madhouse Family au complet - I'm not stuck behind the camera for once !


Disclosure : This is my entry for the #SureInvisible "My Life In Black + White" challenge. I received the new product and the winning entry will receive a pair of black and white Michael Kors handbags, one to keep and one to give away.

1 comment:

  1. Always gone for dover personally, love the post! <3

    http://deadlyisthefemale0.blogspot.co.uk || Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...