Thursday 4 December 2014

Wright's Parmesan & Sun Dried Tomato Bread Mix review


I love perusing the supermarket shelves for new flour mixes to try out in my bread machine so I couldn't resist throwing a bag of Wright's Parmesan & Sun Dried Tomato Bread Mix in the trolley. It's a fairly small 500g bag so you need the whole lot for one loaf. It's a complete mix so you just need to add water.


The smell of fresh bread wafting around the kitchen always makes me feel hungry but this bread had a particularly delicious cheesy aroma. I used my regular 3-hour basic programme and it came out with a slightly scorched side and a bit of a flap so you may want to go for a slightly shorter programme. It was still lovely though, especially toasted to really bring out the cheese and tomato flavours or dipped in tomato soup. The kids loved it in sandwiches because they said it gave them a background taste of pizza !

star rating : 4/5

RRP : 97p for 500g

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

This month's foodie-wonderland - discover November's Degustabox

6 comments:

  1. oooh loving the sound of this combination, it looks lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam Francis Gregory5 December 2014 at 08:32

    What a lovely combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks a great bread mix- I use my breadmaker alot -does it work in there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds lovely, I love the smell of freshly baked bread

    ReplyDelete
  5. now that sounds handy and easy to use!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...