Wednesday 5 November 2014

Pure Chimp Super Soap review


When I saw a message go through on my twitter feed from Pure Chimp, I have to admit, I'd never heard of them. A quick look at their feed revealed that they are a company who sell 100% natural skin care as well as matcha green tea. They sent us through one of their Super Soaps to try out.


The ingredients list sounds almost good enough to eat ! : olive oil, water, coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, banana powder. Not a hidden nasty in sight, just 100% natural goodness, just as it says on the label.

It's a shame smellyvision hasn't been created yet because the smell is fantastic and I'd love to share it with you - think sweet bananas with an undertone of white chocolate and vanilla. The mixture of olive oil, shea butter and cocoa butter is incredibly nourishing and leaves my skin feeling beautifully moisturised (and smelling lovely !).

I was impressed when I went to check the price too - £3.95 for 100g. For a 100% natural product that's handmade in the UK, I think that's great value. It's also vegan friendly and involves no animal testing. It would be perfect as a Secret Santa gift or a stocking filler.

star rating : 5/5

RRP : £3.95 for 100g

for more information : http://purechimp.com/

Disclosure : We received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Aveeno launch free kids' e-book #byebyedryskin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...