Friday 3 October 2014

What's cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 3/10/14

I'm going for a simple week this week - stuff I could throw together with my eyes shut !

Saturday

lunch - McDonalds - salmon salad for me

dinner - homemade soup and bread, cheese on toast for the kids

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner - chicken probably for a change

dinner - leftover soup and/or bagels

Monday

dinner - chicken & veg curry (with the leftover roast chicken) with some coriander naan bread I picked up

Tuesday

dinner - cottage pie

Wednesday

lunch - red & orange pepper quiche (it'll have other stuff in it - cheese and maybe ham or bacon, maybe some peas, mushrooms, onions - but I need to use up my peppers from the plants on the patio) with salad

dinner - pasta bake

Thursday

dinner -  sausage and bean casserole (with carrots, mushrooms, onions, sweet potato) and mash or boiled spuds

Friday

dinner - pan-fried chicken breast with So Tender spice sheets, rice & veg

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday


Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...