Friday 10 January 2014

What's cooking at The Madhouse next week? menu plan 10/1/14


Last week was a successful balancing act between keeping calories down and clearing out the cupboards so I'll go for more of the same !

Saturday
lunch -  prawn saganaki with rice - as this didn't get eaten last week, it's back on the menu for this week !

dinner - homemade soup and toast for the grown-ups, cheese toasties or sandwiches for the kids

Sunday
lunch - traditional roast dinner

dinner - leftover soup or porridge if anyone's hungry

Monday
dinner - homemade Spring Rolls because they were so popular last week - I'll probably go for the unfried Summer Rolls version again as they're lower in fat

Tuesday

dinner - some Giovanni Rani filled pasta that we received to review

Wednesday

lunch - homemade pear and goat's cheese stuffed beefburgers (a special request from Sophie !) with mushroom and pea risotto

dinner - something I've fancied trying for a while because it's silly and I loved the idea when I saw it on someone's blog - spaghetti threaded through hot dog sausages ! Not sure what I'll serve with it - maybe a tomato-based sauce with some added veggies

Thursday

dinner - bagels with cream cheese and smoked salmon, possibly accompanied with stuffed jalapenos

Friday
dinner - I think another bowl of soup would hit the spot

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday


Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Madhouse recipe : Honey-Mustard Glazed Pork

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...