Sunday 23 June 2013

This week's veg box 23/6



Well, I went to the farmers' market with a bit of a shopping list this week, because of some of the things the kids wanted to put on this week's menu plan, so I knew I needed cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, peaches, bananas and baking potatoes. 


Here's what I came home with - a huuuuge crate of strawberries (beautifully sweet), some baby potatoes, some baking potatoes and some cherry tomatoes on the vine.


Madhouse Daddy had already stocked up on the basics when he went shopping so I already had a full veg compartment in the fridge anyway.

Time to go googling strawberry recipes, I think ! If you have any great ideas, let me know :)

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

#Vegboxchallenge week 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...