Sunday 16 June 2013

Sunday weigh-in : Back to normality



This week has been a busy week of after-school meetings so meals have been mainly "quick" rather than "healthy". I therefore wasn't really expecting a great week. It's a no-change, that'll do me. Next week will be better ! :)

Positives of the week

- I had a sort through my underwear and nightwear drawer and found loads of things that I can fit back into so I feel like I've just had a major shopping trip without spending a penny.

- I managed to squeeze in a fitness DVD and have been walking quite a bit.

This week's targets 

Last week's target was : Get back on track with healthy eating and buy a veg box. (Done, pretty much)

This week's target is :  - Get back to 77.7kg or less. Start listening to the SlimPod again.

Longer-term targets : Ultimately to hit the 60's.


START WEIGHT : 91.9kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 66kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 78.5kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 78.5g
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  13.6kg
STILL TO GO : 12.5kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0g 

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to our weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement :) 






Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


1 comment:

  1. Well done for getting back on track and fingers crossed for reaching 77.7kg or less next week. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...